Baystate Merchant Services
Small Business Education
HOW I INCREASED RESTAURANT SALES BY DOUBLE IN 30 DAYS – KAMRON KARINGTON
Marketing: “As I sat, defeated and hopeless in my pizzeria early one morning… an “aha” moment changed everything. The fog was gone… I knew EXACTLY what was needed to turn this failing nightmare into a pulsating business.” ~ Kamron Karington
The marketing principles used by Kamron to reinvent and resurrect his pizza restaurant are applicable for businesses of all types and sizes. On a macro level, it almost always comes down to a mindset.
– 30 days into owning a pizzeria, was this the biggest mistake of my life?
– How a night sleeping on top of the walk-in cooler led to the “aha” moment.
– The single, unexpected question that changed my life.
– The pitch that became the blueprint for every ad I ever put out.
– Sales doubled in 30 days and rampaged upward from $12,000 to $149,000 a month.
– Why fear crystalizes your thinking and eliminates weak alternatives.
To paraphrase Tony Robbins (and perhaps many others)… The brain will do more to avoid pain than it will to gain pleasure.
We love our merchants, and we thank them for their entrepreneurial spirit, work-ethic, and the boost that they give to their local economies. We believe that helping to promote their business is just another way that we at Bay State Merchant Services can express our gratitude for all that they do for the community.
Chatham Perk opened it’s doors in November of 2014! Grab a coffee and pastry, pick up some sandwiches for the beach, try one of our smoothie bowls.
Here at D.E. Rodrigues & Company, Inc. we work with a range of organizations: from start-ups to well established businesses
We believe in positive reinforced dog training. When we opened in April of 2014, our mission was to help every dog